|Jane Iredale’s “Beauty with Benefits” combines the most up-to-date colors with skin-care benefits that conventional makeups can only envy:|
- Non-comedogenic, will not block pores
- Virtually no allergy risk
- Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection – up to SPF 20
- Anti-inflammatory, helps to calm and soothe irritated skin
- Very water resistant rating by an approved FDA lab
- Complete coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like chemical peels and laser resurfacing
- Contains no fillers
- Composed of inert minerals that cannot support bacteria
- Environmentally aware and not tested on animals
|Known as The Skin Care Makeup, the Jane Iredale line is so safe and beneficial to use that it is recommended by Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists throughout the world.Jane’s line is a highly-sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments which are micro-pulverized, using proprietary technology and processes to form microscopic flat crystals. These crystals overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally while still protecting it from air-borne pollutants. The staying power of the minerals is so great that they rarely need a touch-up during the day. And because these silky-feeling powders are water resistant, they won’t crease or smear even during the most strenuous exercise.|
These state-of-the-art minerals are available in so many colors that there’s one for every complexion no matter what the ethnicity.
takes makeup as skincare to the next level!
See instore for all new colours
- Our light-diffusing, soft-focus minerals are now encapsulated with ingredients that can replenish the cellular layers of the epidermis.
- A boon for all skin types, Liquid Minerals™ makes skin look more youthful, diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles, minimizes pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well there is minimal transference.
- You can immediately see and feel the difference in the look and health of the skin
Time-Released Anti-Oxidants and Phytosomes
The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes entrapping liposomes. This state-of-the-art technology allows us to encapsulate large amounts of active ingredients, which are then time-released on to the skin. This controlled and sustained release into the epidermis increases delivery by up to 40%.
At the center of the visible spheres lie minerals (mica, titanium dioxide, boron nitride and iron oxides), L-sodium hyaluronate acid (hyaluronic acid) and Olive Squalene all encapsulated by seaweed lipids. Floating around these larger spheres, like planets around the sun, are microscopic liposomes that individually encapsulate Coenzyme Q 10, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamins C), Vitamin K, Willow Bark Extract, Chamomile, Calendula, and Seaweeds (Algin, Agar and Carrageenan.)
The spheres are then suspended in a gel of aloe vera, lavender flower water and vegetable glycerin.
As the makeup is applied and worked into the skin, the body temperature breaks down the liposomes so that they can release their actives in a prolonged time-release action for the ultimate in skin health and protection. This formula has a natural pH of 6 and is so perfectly balanced that it needs no pH adjusters.
NOW THERE REALLY IS ONE FOR ALL
Continuing her quest to make women’s lives easier, has One-4-All™ kits in her collection.
It has never been easier to enhance your eyes, brows, lips and cheeks than it is now. Color-harmonized in one sleek gold kit, you can play with three eye shadows, two cream-to-powder eyeliners, two lip glosses and a cheek and brow color. Since Jane believes in always using the best tools possible, the kit also comes with a double-ended brush that doesn’t compromise quality and is great for applying the liners and shadows.
Kits come in Cool, Warm and Neutral. Since there are no chemical dyes or preservatives in any of the products, use your kit as a real artist’s palette and mix colors to your heart’s content. You’ll be amazed how many looks you can get out of one of these palettes. No need to be stuck without variety again, especially on one of those quick, unexpected trips.
Just throw your mineral powder base in your bag, add a One-4-All kit and you’re ready for anything. If you’re not as confident as you’d like to be about where color actually goes, the kit also comes with an instruction sheet. Oh, did I mention that there’s a mirror, as well.
No, your kit doesn’t make the coffee!
Please note colours do change according to season .See instore for the latest selection.
- The most natural blush shade copies the color of your skin when flushed.
- For a natural glow apply a second coat of a brighter blush on the apple of the cheek.
- Use the flocked sponge to blend and feather the edges.
- Stay away from pink tones when covering redness. Colours like Tawny, Cinnamon and Sheer Honey work well.
- Dubonnet is our most neutral shade.
- Bronzer will give a safe, healthy-looking tan. Apply to the forehead, chin, or anywhere the sun would naturally tan.
- Because there are no chemical dyes, blush colours can be applied to the eyes and lips. Wet a lip brush and pick up some blush for a truly wonderful lip liner, or fill in lips with wet blush and apply a LipShere.
- More tips and makeup tips in the store
There’s something for everyone
So-Bronze 1 & 2
SOMEONE JUST TURNED THE SUN ON!
- If you want to keep away from the tanning booths, ‘s two NEW bronzers are just what you’re looking for.
- So-Bronze 1 is a terra-cotta with tiny specks of gold that define the words “healthy glow.”
- So-Bronze 2 is a duo bronzer – a deep terra-cotta alongside a moon of a shimmery gold packed full of so much shimmer that it looks like sunshine. All formulated with Jane’s usual attention to good-for-the-skin ingredients.
You can order this product or find your closest stockist through the national distributor Margi Fox in Queensland .Call 1300850008
International customers click here
For those located close to Liverpool NSW you can order your product through the store,or phone for an colour testing appointment here at the clinic on 9730 4372