The Soap making Kit contains
4 e books and 1 demo video
- Complete guide to soap and candle making
- Introduction to soap making the easy way!
- Soap manufacture text
- Bonus Bath recipes
- Plus the video that guides you through your first soap making
This is a package that you cant afford to pass by!
AT A PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD!
“How to make pampering products that will delight customers, pamper your skin and prove to be more profitable than you could ever imagine!”
If you’d like to
learn how to make homemade soaps that will have your skin feeling
refreshed, radiant and oh so smooth, create romantic
homemade candles that will bring joy and harmony to any home
or create unique and delightful bath products that will have
customers craving for more, then this might be the most important
letter you’ll ever read.
The “Art Of
Manufacturing Soaps And Candles” is packed with so much
wonderful information to help you learn these wonderful crafts
you’ll find yourself creating wonderful soaps and candles that
will amaze your family, friends and even those that may not
be very friendly towards you!
This publication was written in the late 1800’s by a leading expert at that
time and also provides factual and productive information from some of the top manufacturers, inventors, chemists and established authors from the 1800’s.
This publication deals not only with the manufacture of soaps and candles, but
it also includes illustrations and critical explanations of the various manipulations and mechanical arrangements by which they are effected, thus compiling a condensed narrative full of information that had never been published previously.
Here’s a summary of just a few things you’ll find in this fantastic
- Concise instructions for making transparent soaps
- The history of soap making
- Equipment used for manufacturing soaps and candles
- Various methods used to make homemade soaps
- The different types of materials used in making soaps and candles
- Preparation of your lye, oils and water to make the perfect batch of soap
- In depth information concerning fats and oils used in making soaps, and benefits of using each particular oil or fat
- Complete instructions for making the very popular toilet soaps from the Victorian era
- How to make wonderful soft soaps that will get hands and laundry super-duper clean
- Coloring and perfuming your soaps
- Wonderful recipes for making some of the most popular soaps used in that time period, including the still popular and famous Windsor soap
- Recipes for making shaving paste. Once you make a batch of this you’ll never waste money on store bought shaving cream again!
- Two complete chapters devoted to candle making exclusively
- Historical functions of the candle as an illuminator
- Complete information concerning the raw materials used in candle making New methods of rendering tallow for your candles
- Complete information on preparing wicks, dipping candles, and making candles from molds. Learn about the history of soap and candle making, view illustrations of the top machines used in the late 1800’s for making homemade soaps and candles, and relive a part of history as you read information shared by some of the leading soap and candle manufacturingexperts of the late 1800’s!This 126 page eBook is so jam-packed with information, you’ll
be hard pressed to find all this valuable information in a single
publication elsewhere. Some of this information is available
Receive the following bonus
Link to the free
Scents And Beauty Business Course. This is written to
help people start an affordable home based business selling
homemade bath and aromatherapy related products. You’ll find
out how to obtain this course completely FREE with a
special link provided in “The Art Of Manufacturing Soaps